6 BENEFITS OF SWEDISH MASSAGE
By comparison, Swedish massage therapy is the most well known and widely practiced type of therapeutic massage.
And for good reason! Because Swedish Massage involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on the superficial most layers of muscles. With this intention and together with movement of the joints. Hence, relieving muscle tension, Swedish massage therapy can be both relaxing and energizing.
Swedish Massage is gentler than a deep tissue massage. Therefore, It is better suited for people interested in relaxation and stress relief.
6 Swedish Massage Benefits are –
1. Pain management. For instance, Swedish Massage can alleviate pain from may aspects of daily life. Such as, working long hours at a desk and computer, working a physical labor job, or even help to relieve pain from a health related issue.
2. Increased blood flow. Because, increasing the blood flow to an affected area can help to move built up fluids and decrease swelling and pain.
3. Rehabilitation for muscle injuries. Besides Relaxation, after an injury or stress on a muscle group Swedish Massage can move the build up of lactic acid which causes the aches and pains.
4. Increased flexibility. By the same token precise, professional, and slow Movement or stretching of an affected area can greatly improve flexibility.
5.Reduced stress & anxiety. Swedish Massage is one of the most effective ways to take a 1 hour mini vacation and forget your worries.
6. Improved immune system. Using Swedish Massage to relieve your symptoms will help to lessen the stress on your immune system.
And most importantly,
Swedish Massage feels great!
If you are considering a Swedish Massage in the Phoenix, Az area-
Please, Call or Text today!
in Phoenix, Az
Swedish Spa Massage & Body Scrub!
$59 – 60 Min | $89 – 90 Min
Phoenix, Az 85032